The travel advice is Do not travel to Cameroon. COVID travel advice is country is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Cameroon. Cameroon is part of Africa with main city at
Yaoundé. Its Developing country with a
population of 23M people. The main currency is Central African CFA franc. The languages
spoken are English and French.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 23M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Cameroon
Last updated: December 5, 2020
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Cameroon; and
- passengers with a visa.
2. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 3 days before departure from the first embarkation point.
3. Passengers are subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) test upon arrival.
4. Passengers are subject to medical screening.
Travel restiction details for Cameroon
🚫 Destination No quarantine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed