Travel advice is Major for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Cayman Islands. Cayman Islands is undefined with main city at
George Town. Its Developing country with a
population of 58K people. The main currency is Cayman Islands Dollar. The languages
spoken are English.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 58K people
🚨 Travel Advice for Cayman Islands
1. Flights to Cayman Isl. are suspended.
- This does not apply to medevac and repatriation flights.
2. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Cayman Isl.;
- brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents or fiances of residents of Cayman Isl.;
3. Passengers are subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) test upon arrival.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 10 years.
4. Passengers must obtain an approval to "Travel to Cayman" at [https://www.exploregov.ky/traveltime](https://www.exploregov.ky/traveltime)
5. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days.
Travel restriction details for Cayman Islands
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Closed to Vistors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed
🔒 Lockdown Details for Cayman Islands
Grand Cayman is currently at suppression level 2 or minimal suppression. There is no curfew. In some public places you must wear a mask or face covering. These include healthcare facilities, residential care home facilities, airports, taxis, omnibuses and any other place deemed so by the Medical Officer for Health. You may choose to or choose not to wear masks or face coverings in other locations. If you are indoors a public place and wish to wear a mask or cloth face covering, you cannot be denied entry by the owner or operator. No more than 500 people may gather in public indoors, and no more than 1,000 outdoors You can exercise outdoors and go to pharmacies or healthcare facilities, go to the beach, use boats and go to restaurants to collect food or dine outdoors any day of the week. There are no surname restrictions on outings. All businesses may operate without the need to apply for an exemption. However, there are restrictions on certain operations. Bars and restaurants may operate within their normal hours and offer indoor and outdoor services.
🛡️ Travel safety for Cayman Islands
No data present