Cayman Islands tourist visa
Cayman Islands tourist visa for Chinese citizens
Chinese citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Cayman Islands. Cayman Islands tourist visa is required for Chinese citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Cayman Islands tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Cayman Islands tourist visa. You can find Cayman Islands visa exemptions.
Cayman Islands tourist visa conditions for Chinese citizens
How to apply for Cayman Islands tourist visa from China
Chinese citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Cayman Islands. Cayman Islands tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Cayman Islands tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Chinese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Cayman Islands. If not apply for a new Chinese passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Cayman Islands.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Cayman Islands
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Cayman Islands is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Cayman Islands embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Cayman Islands, present China passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Cayman Islands visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Cayman Islands for the duration on your stamping.
Cayman Islands tourist visa requirements for Chinese citizens
Documents required for Cayman Islands tourist visa from China include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of China with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Cayman Islands An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Cayman Islands for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Cayman Islands
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from China in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Cayman Islands
Cayman Islands tourist visa visa exemption for Chinese citizens
✨ Cayman Islands tourist visa tips
- Visa free for cruise ship passengers leaving on the day of arrival. Visa not required for 30 days for holders of a valid multiple-entry visa for the US, UK and/or Canada.
🎒 Cayman Islands travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Cayman Islands visa advice
Do chinese citizens need a visa to go to Cayman Islands?
Yes, visa is required for Chinese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Cayman Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Cayman Islands travel restrictions
Cayman Islands has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Cayman Islands.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.