1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Chile.
This does not apply to:
- Nationals of Chile;
- Residents of Chile;
- Passengers bringing humanitarian help;
- Passengers with a diplomatic visa;
- Passengers with an official ID issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chile;
- Passengers with a safe-conduct.
2. Nationals and residents of Chile arriving from Argentina, Bolivia, China (People's Rep.), France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Peru or Spain will be quarantined for 14 days.