China is part of Asia
with capital at Beijing. Kyrgyzstani citizens need visa for travelling to China as tourist. The stay is usually Short stay with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for visa and there are total 10 documents required. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Visa requirements for Kyrgyzstan
Report this visa requirement Tell us if you find any discrepancy in the visa requirements, we will correct it. This way you would be
helping your fellow travellers.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised
to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest
information. We take no responsibility.
📃 Documents required: 10
Visa Application Form: Complete application form
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Passport: Original Passport or Travel document with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Passport Copy: A clear scan of the information pages of your signed, machine readable passport. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Previous Visa: Previous visas if available
Previous Passport: Provide a previous passport if any.
Bank Statement: Applicant's most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
• A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job.
• Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
• Income Tax Return (ITR)
• Original pay slips
• Include a copy of your business license
• Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
• Income Tax Return (ITR)
• Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester.
• No Object certificate from School or University.
• Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket