Congo tourist visa
Congo tourist visa for Dominican Republic citizens
Dominican Republic citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Congo. Congo tourist visa is required for Dominican Republic citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Congo tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Congo tourist visa.
Congo tourist visa conditions for Dominican Republic citizens
How to apply for Congo tourist visa from Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Congo. Congo tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Congo tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Dominican Republic passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Congo. If not apply for a new Dominican Republic passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Congo.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Congo
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Congo is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Congo embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Congo, present Dominican Republic passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Congo visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Congo for the duration on your stamping.
Congo tourist visa requirements for Dominican Republic citizens
Documents required for Congo tourist visa from Dominican Republic include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Dominican Republic with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Congo An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Congo for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Congo
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Dominican Republic in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Congo
🎒 Congo travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Congo visa advice
Do dominican republic citizens need a visa to go to Congo?
Yes, visa is required for Dominican Republic citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Congo visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Congo travel restrictions
Congo is open for travel. Most visitors from Dominican Republic can travel to Congo without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Congo.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.