The travel advice is Do not travel to Cook Islands. Travel advice is Major for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Cook Islands. Cook Islands is undefined with main city at
Avarua. Its Developing country with a
population of 18K people. The main currency is New Zealand Dollar. The languages
spoken are English.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 18K people
🚨 Travel Advice for Cook Islands
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- Cook Islanders;
- passengers with a residence permit;
- passengers with an entry permit issued by the Cook Isl.
2. Passengers must have an approval issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Immigration of Cook Isl.; and
- must have a medical clearance from the Ministry of Health of Cook Isl. with a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at most 96 hours before departure from Auckland; and
- must have stayed in New Zealand for 14 consecutive days.
Travel restriction details for Cook Islands
🚫 Destination No quarantine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Closed to Vistors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed