Costa Rica visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens in June 2023
Costa Rica Visa free
Costa Rica Visa free for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Antigua and Barbuda citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Costa Rica. Costa Rica Visa free is free for Antigua and Barbuda citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Costa Rica Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Costa Rica Visa free. You can find Costa Rica visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Costa Rica from Antigua and Barbuda?
No, Costa Rica visa is not required for Antigua and Barbuda citizens. Antigua and Barbuda passport holdders do not need to apply for a visa.
Costa Rica Visa free conditions for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Costa Rica tourist visa requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Documents required for Costa Rica tourist visa from Antigua and Barbuda include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Antigua and Barbuda with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Antigua and Barbuda in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Costa Rica
How to apply for Costa Rica Visa free from Antigua and Barbuda
Costa Rica visa free process for Antigua and Barbuda cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Antigua and Barbuda citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Costa Rica. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Costa Rica.
Valid passport Check that Antigua and Barbuda passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Costa Rica. If not apply for a new Antigua and Barbuda passport.
Arrival After arriving, Antigua and Barbuda citizens can go to Costa Rica immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Costa Rica, present Antigua and Barbuda passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Costa Rica visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Costa Rica for the 90 days on your stamping.
Costa Rica visa exemption for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Costa Rica tourist visa
- Make sure Antigua and Barbuda passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Costa Rica.
- Always carry Antigua and Barbuda passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Costa Rica.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Costa Rica, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Costa Rica and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Costa Rica.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Costa Rica.
- Research the weather conditions in Costa Rica and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Costa Rica.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Costa Rica.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Costa Rica.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Costa Rica.
Costa Rica travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Saint Johns to San Jose, with prices starting at $1,651.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Costa Rica
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Costa Rica
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Costa Rica
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Costa Rica
💳 access money easily
Drive in Costa Rica
🚙 best car rentals
Costa Rica is part of North America with main city at San Jose. Its Developing country with a population of 5M. The main currency is Costa Rican Colon. The languages spoken are Spanish.
Antigua and Barbuda tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Antigua and Barbuda visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about Costa Rica Visa free
Countries to travel near Costa Rica with Antigua and Barbuda passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.