Ivory Coast eVisa for Cambodian citizens in June 2023
Ivory Coast eVisa
Ivory Coast eVisa for Cambodia citizens
Cambodian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Ivory Coast. Ivory Coast eVisa is available online for Cambodian citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 3 months and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Ivory Coast eVisa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Ivory Coast eVisa. You can find Ivory Coast visa exemptions.
Ivory Coast eVisa conditions for Cambodian citizens
- You can apply for evisa online. The e-visa procedure has two stages, first you make payment for the visa and then you need fill the application form.
- Once your confirmation mail received, you must print it.
- This document will be asked when your arrive at Abidjan Airport where your biometric visa will be delivered.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 3 months
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Ivory Coast tourist visa requirements for Cambodian citizens
Documents required for Ivory Coast tourist visa from Cambodia include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Ivory Coast
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of fee payment for the visa.
Proof of health requirements of destination.
How to apply for Ivory Coast eVisa from Cambodia
Ivory Coast online e-visa application process for Cambodian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Cambodian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Ivory Coast visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Ivory Coast government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Ivory Coast tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Cambodian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Ivory Coast. If not apply for a new Cambodian passport.
Online application Go to the Ivory Coast tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Ivory Coast visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Ivory Coast is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Ivory Coast tourist visa
- E-visa is only for those who enter Ivory Coast at the Abidjan Port Bouet Airport also known as Félix-Houphouët-Boigny International Airport.
- Applicants arriving with the "Pre-enrollment" document at the airport in the "Visa airport" area must complete biometric enrollment. After that, the visa will be printed and delivered immediately.
- E-visa enrollment boxes are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Enrollment of fingerprinting and photo is compulsory for each visa applicant, even if the applicant has already obtained several visas.
- Biometric visa requires the presence of the applicant. Fingerprinting is mandatory for all except minors under 12, but their presence is necessary.
- You must ask your e-visa at least 48h before take off.
- eVisa holders must arrive via Port Bouet Airport.
- Make sure Cambodia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Ivory Coast.
- Always carry Cambodia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Ivory Coast.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Ivory Coast, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Ivory Coast and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Ivory Coast.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Ivory Coast.
- Research the weather conditions in Ivory Coast and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Ivory Coast.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Ivory Coast.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Ivory Coast.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Ivory Coast.
Ivory Coast travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Ivory Coast
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Ivory Coast
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Ivory Coast
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Ivory Coast
💳 access money easily
Drive in Ivory Coast
🚙 best car rentals
Ivory Coast is part of Africa with main city at Yamoussoukro. Its Developing country with a population of 23M. The main currency is West African CFA franc. The languages spoken are French.
Do cambodian citizens need a visa for Ivory Coast?
Yes, visa is required for Cambodian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Ivory Coast visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Cambodia tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Cambodia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Ivory Coast with Cambodia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.