Croatia visa for Estonian citizens in 2023
Croatia tourist visa
Croatia tourist visa for Estonian citizens
Estonian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Croatia. Croatia tourist visa is free for Estonian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Croatia tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Croatia tourist visa. You can find Croatia visa exemptions.
Croatia visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Estonian citizens
Croatia schengen visa requirements for Estonian citizens
Documents required for Croatia schengen visa from Estonia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or National ID card of Estonia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Estonia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Croatia
How to apply for Croatia tourist visa from Estonia
Croatia visa free process for Estonian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Estonian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Croatia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Croatia.
Valid passport Check that Estonian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Croatia. If not apply for a new Estonian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Estonian citizens can go to Croatia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Croatia, present Estonia passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Croatia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Croatia for the duration on your stamping.
Croatia travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Tallinn to Zagreb, with prices starting at 92,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Croatia
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Croatia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Croatia
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Croatia
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Croatia
💳 access money easily
Croatia schengen visa visa exemption for Estonian citizens
Croatia visa exemption 🇭🇷
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Max Stay: 30 days
Croatia schengen visa and travel tips
- Freedom of movement
- ID card valid
- Make sure Estonia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Croatia.
- Always carry Estonia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Croatia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Croatia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Croatia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Croatia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Croatia.
- Research the weather conditions in Croatia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Croatia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Croatia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Croatia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Croatia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do estonian citizens need a visa to go to Croatia?
No, visa is not required for Estonian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Croatia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Croatia with Estonia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.