Cuba tourist visa
Cuba tourist visa for Kazakhstani citizens
Kazakhstani citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Cuba. Cuba tourist visa is required for Kazakhstani citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Cuba tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Cuba tourist visa. You can find Cuba visa exemptions.
Cuba tourist visa conditions for Kazakhstani citizens
How to apply for Cuba tourist visa from Kazakhstan
Kazakhstani citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Cuba. Cuba tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Cuba tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Kazakhstani passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Cuba. If not apply for a new Kazakhstani passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Cuba.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Cuba
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Cuba is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Cuba embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Cuba, present Kazakhstan passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Cuba visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Cuba for the duration on your stamping.
Cuba tourist visa requirements for Kazakhstani citizens
Documents required for Cuba tourist visa from Kazakhstan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Kazakhstan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Cuba An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Cuba for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Cuba
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Kazakhstan in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Almaty to Havana
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Cuba
Cuba tourist visa visa exemption for Kazakhstani citizens
✨ Cuba tourist visa tips
- A visa-free agreement (30 days within year period) was signed in December 2015 and is yet to be ratified.
🎒 Cuba travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Cuba visa advice
Do kazakhstani citizens need a visa to go to Cuba?
Yes, visa is required for Kazakhstani citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Cuba visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Cuba travel restrictions
Cuba is open for travel. Most visitors from Kazakhstan can travel to Cuba without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Cuba.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.