Curacao visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens in May 2023
Curacao tourist visa
Curacao tourist visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Antigua and Barbuda citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Curacao. Curacao tourist visa is free for Antigua and Barbuda citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Curacao tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Curacao tourist visa. You can find Curacao visa exemptions.
Curacao tourist visa conditions for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Curacao tourist visa requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Documents required for Curacao tourist visa from Antigua and Barbuda include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Antigua and Barbuda with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Antigua and Barbuda in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Curacao
How to apply for Curacao tourist visa from Antigua and Barbuda
Curacao visa free process for Antigua and Barbuda cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Antigua and Barbuda citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Curacao. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Curacao.
Valid passport Check that Antigua and Barbuda passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Curacao. If not apply for a new Antigua and Barbuda passport.
Arrival After arriving, Antigua and Barbuda citizens can go to Curacao immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Curacao, present Antigua and Barbuda passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Curacao visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Curacao for the duration on your stamping.
Curacao visa exemption for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Curacao tourist visa
- Make sure Antigua and Barbuda passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Curacao.
- Always carry Antigua and Barbuda passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Curacao.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Curacao, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Curacao and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Curacao.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Curacao.
- Research the weather conditions in Curacao and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Curacao.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Curacao.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Curacao.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Curacao.
Curacao travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Curacao
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Curacao
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Curacao
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Curacao
💳 access money easily
Drive in Curacao
🚙 best car rentals
Curacao is part of North America with main city at Willemstad. Its Developing country with a population of 155K. The main currency is Netherlands Antillean Guilder. The languages spoken are Dutch, Punjabi and English.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do antigua and barbuda citizens need a visa to go to Curacao?
No, visa is not required for Antigua and Barbuda citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Curacao visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Curacao with Antigua and Barbuda passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.