Curacao Tourist visa
Curacao Tourist visa for Bolivia citizens
Bolivian citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Curacao. Curacao Tourist visa is required for Bolivian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Curacao Tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Curacao Tourist visa. You can find Curacao visa exemptions.
A Caribbean visa is a common visa issued by Netherlands which lets you travel throughout the Caribbean islands of Netherlands. These isalands include Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Saba, St Eustatius and St Maarten.
Do you need a visa to go to Curacao from Bolivia?
Yes, Curacao Tourist visa is required for Bolivian citizens. Bolivian passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Curacao visit visa conditions for Bolivian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: 15 working days
- Visa fees: 80,00 €
- Stay: short term
Curacao tourist visa requirements for Bolivian citizens
Documents required for Curacao tourist visa from Bolivia include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Funds
Completed application form for Curacao
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Bolivia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Curacao An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Curacao for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Curacao
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Bolivia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Curacao Tourist visa from Bolivia
Curacao tourist visa application process for Bolivian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Bolivian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Curacao visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Curacao government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Curacao tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Bolivian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Curacao. If not apply for a new Bolivian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Curacao.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Curacao embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Curacao
Visa processing After submission your Curacao visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Curacao in their passport and can collect passport from the Curacao embassy or consulate.
Curacao visa exemption for Bolivian citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Curacao tourist visa
- Visa not required if holding a valid visa or residence permit for a Schengen country, Ireland or the United Kingdom, or a residence permit for Canada, the United States, the French overseas departments (French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte and Réunion) or the French overseas collectivities of Saint Barthélemy and Saint Martin.
- Make sure Bolivia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Curacao.
- Always carry Bolivia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Curacao.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Curacao, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Curacao and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Curacao.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Curacao.
- Research the weather conditions in Curacao and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Curacao.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Curacao.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Curacao.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Curacao.
Curacao travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Santa Cruz de la Sierra to Willemstad, with prices starting at Bs. 2.531,00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Curacao visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Curacao Tourist visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.