Curacao tourist visa
Curacao tourist visa for Dominican Republic citizens
Dominican Republic citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Curacao. Curacao tourist visa is required for Dominican Republic citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Curacao tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Curacao tourist visa. You can find Curacao visa exemptions.
Curacao tourist visa conditions for Dominican Republic citizens
How to apply for Curacao tourist visa from Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Curacao. Curacao tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Curacao tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Dominican Republic passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Curacao. If not apply for a new Dominican Republic passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Curacao.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Curacao
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Curacao is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Curacao embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Curacao, present Dominican Republic passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Curacao visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Curacao for the duration on your stamping.
Curacao tourist visa requirements for Dominican Republic citizens
Documents required for Curacao tourist visa from Dominican Republic include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Dominican Republic with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Curacao An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Curacao for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Curacao
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Dominican Republic in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Santo Domingo to Willemstad
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Curacao
Curacao tourist visa visa exemption for Dominican Republic citizens
✨ Curacao tourist visa tips
- Visa not required if holding a valid multiple-entry visa issued by Canada, USA or a Schengen Member State.
🎒 Curacao travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Curacao visa advice
Do dominican republic citizens need a visa to go to Curacao?
Yes, visa is required for Dominican Republic citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Curacao visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Curacao travel restrictions
Curacao has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Curacao.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.