Cyprus visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens in 2023
Cyprus tourist visa
Cyprus tourist visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Antigua and Barbuda citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Cyprus. Cyprus tourist visa is free for Antigua and Barbuda citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Cyprus tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Cyprus tourist visa. You can find Cyprus visa exemptions.
Cyprus visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
- Cyprus is a member of EU but not yet part of Schengen Area.
- Cyprus also accept Schengen visas along with visas issues by Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania for stays of up to 90 days in a 180-day period. However, as of November 2019, visas issued by Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus or Romania are not valid for travel to the Schengen Area.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Cyprus tourist visa requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Documents required for Cyprus tourist visa from Antigua and Barbuda include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Antigua and Barbuda with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Antigua and Barbuda in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Cyprus
How to apply for Cyprus tourist visa from Antigua and Barbuda
Cyprus visa free process for Antigua and Barbuda cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Antigua and Barbuda citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Cyprus. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Cyprus.
Valid passport Check that Antigua and Barbuda passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Cyprus. If not apply for a new Antigua and Barbuda passport.
Arrival After arriving, Antigua and Barbuda citizens can go to Cyprus immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Cyprus, present Antigua and Barbuda passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Cyprus visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Cyprus for the duration on your stamping.
Cyprus travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Cyprus
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Cyprus
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Cyprus
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Cyprus
💳 access money easily
Cyprus tourist visa visa exemption for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Cyprus visa exemption 🇨🇾
- Stay must not exceed 90 days in any 180 day period
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Max Stay: 90 days
Cyprus tourist visa and travel tips
- 90 days within any 180 day period
- Make sure Antigua and Barbuda passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Cyprus.
- Always carry Antigua and Barbuda passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Cyprus.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Cyprus, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Cyprus and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Cyprus.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Cyprus.
- Research the weather conditions in Cyprus and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Cyprus.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Cyprus.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Cyprus.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Cyprus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do antigua and barbuda citizens need a visa to go to Cyprus?
No, visa is not required for Antigua and Barbuda citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Cyprus visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Cyprus with Antigua and Barbuda passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.