Cyprus tourist visa for Djiboutian citizens to travel in 2023
Cyprus tourist visa
Cyprus tourist visa for Djiboutian citizens
Djiboutian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Cyprus. Cyprus tourist visa is required for Djiboutian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Cyprus tourist visa. A total of 9 documents are required for applying Cyprus tourist visa. You can find Cyprus visa exemptions.
Cyprus tourist visa conditions, fees and processing time for Djiboutian citizens
- Consular officers at the Diplomatic Mission (or Consulate) of the Republic of Cyprus where the visa application is lodged, assess the applicant's purpose of travel and willingness to return to his/her home country.
- Visa applicants should submit their visa application and supporting documents to the accredited, competent or most easily accessible Diplomatic Mission (or Consulate) of the Republic of Cyprus in their country of habitual residence (or elsewhere), or in the country that they intent to use as transit during their journey to Cyprus.
- The visa fee is non-refundable and should be paid upon submission of the application.
- Visa application shall be submitted no sooner than three months prior to the date of the intended trip.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Cyprus tourist visa requirements for Djiboutian citizens
Documents required for Cyprus tourist visa from Djibouti include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 9 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Cyprus
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
How to apply for Cyprus tourist visa from Djibouti
Cyprus tourist visa application process for Djiboutian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Djiboutian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Cyprus tourist visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Cyprus government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Cyprus tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Djiboutian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Cyprus. If not apply for a new Djiboutian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Cyprus.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Cyprus embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Cyprus
Visa processing After submission your Cyprus visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Cyprus in their passport and can collect passport from the Cyprus embassy or consulate.
Cyprus travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Cyprus
🛏️ get best hotel prices
Insurance in Cyprus
🏥 travel insurance
Internet in Cyprus
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Cyprus
💳 no ATM fees
Cyprus tourist visa visa exemption for Djiboutian citizens
Cyprus visa exemption 🇨🇾
- Stay must not exceed 90 days in any 180 day period
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Max Stay: 90 days
Cyprus tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Djibouti passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Cyprus.
- Always carry Djibouti passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Cyprus.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Cyprus, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Cyprus and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Cyprus.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Cyprus.
- Research the weather conditions in Cyprus and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Cyprus.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Cyprus.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Cyprus.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Cyprus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do djiboutian citizens need a visa to go to Cyprus?
Yes, visa is required for Djiboutian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Cyprus visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Cyprus with Djibouti passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.