Djibouti online e visa
Djibouti online e visa for Micronesian citizens
Micronesian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Djibouti. Djibouti online e visa is available online for Micronesian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Djibouti online e visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Djibouti online e visa.
Djibouti online e visa conditions for Micronesian citizens
- A online visa is required to enter Djibouti from country.
- e-visa are issued only for tourism or commerce purposes.
- Holders of e-visa can only enter Djibouti through Ambouli International Airport.
Applicant not required
Max Stay: 90 days
paymentVisa Fees $23
How to apply for Djibouti online e visa from Micronesia
Micronesian citizens need to get online visa to visit Djibouti. Djibouti online e visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Djibouti tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Micronesian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Djibouti. If not apply for a new Micronesian passport.
- Step 3 : Go to the Djibouti tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Step 4 : After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Step 5 : Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Step 6 : Once visa application for Djibouti is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Djibouti, present confirmation email along with Micronesia passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Djibouti visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Djibouti for the duration on your stamping.
Djibouti tourist visa requirements for Micronesian citizens
Documents required for Djibouti tourist visa from Micronesia include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Djibouti
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Djibouti
🎒 Djibouti travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Djibouti visa advice
Do micronesian citizens need a visa to go to Djibouti?
Yes, visa is required for Micronesian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Djibouti visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Djibouti travel restrictions
Djibouti has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Djibouti.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.