Djibouti tourist e-visa for Sierra Leonean citizens in May 2023
Djibouti tourist e-visa
Djibouti tourist e-visa for Sierra Leone citizens
Sierra Leonean citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Djibouti. Djibouti tourist e-visa is available online for Sierra Leonean citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 31 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Djibouti tourist e-visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Djibouti tourist e-visa. You can find Djibouti visa exemptions.
Djibouti tourist e-visa conditions for Sierra Leonean citizens
- A online visa is required to enter Djibouti from country.
- e-visa are issued only for tourism or commerce purposes.
- Holders of e-visa can only enter Djibouti through Ambouli International Airport.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 31 days
- Visa fees: $23
- Stay: short term
Djibouti tourist visa requirements for Sierra Leonean citizens
Documents required for Djibouti tourist visa from Sierra Leone include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Djibouti
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
How to apply for Djibouti tourist e-visa from Sierra Leone
Djibouti online e-visa application process for Sierra Leonean citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Sierra Leonean citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Djibouti visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Djibouti government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Djibouti tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Sierra Leonean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Djibouti. If not apply for a new Sierra Leonean passport.
Online application Go to the Djibouti tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Djibouti visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Djibouti is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Djibouti tourist visa
- Candidates are required to print their eVisa and keep it with their passport at all times when travelling in the Republic of Djibouti.
- The eVisa, like the tradditional visa, does not guarantee entry into the Republic of Djibouti and the border authorities may refuse entry on rare occasions.
- Make sure Sierra Leone passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Djibouti.
- Always carry Sierra Leone passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Djibouti.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Djibouti, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Djibouti and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Djibouti.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Djibouti.
- Research the weather conditions in Djibouti and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Djibouti.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Djibouti.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Djibouti.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Djibouti.
Djibouti travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Djibouti
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Djibouti
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Djibouti
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Djibouti
💳 access money easily
Drive in Djibouti
🚙 best car rentals
Djibouti is part of Africa with main city at Djibouti. Its Least Developed country with a population of 900K. The main currency is Djibouti Franc. The languages spoken are French and Arabic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do sierra leonean citizens need a visa to go to Djibouti?
Yes, visa is required for Sierra Leonean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Djibouti visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Djibouti with Sierra Leone passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.