Egypt Visa on arrival for Saint Helenians citizens in June 2023
Egypt Visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Egypt Visa on arrival for Saint Helena citizens
Saint Helenians citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Egypt. Egypt Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Saint Helenians citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 15 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Egypt Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Egypt Visa on arrival. You can find Egypt visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Egypt from Saint Helena?
No, Egypt Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to undefined for Saint Helenians citizens. Saint Helenians passport holdders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Egypt Visa on arrival conditions for Saint Helenians citizens
- Egypt visa on arrival can be obtained at Cairo International Airport or Sharm El Sheikh Airport at the bank kiosks before the immigration counters
- The process is relatively quick and easy, though you may need to wait in a queue for some time. Complete the application form, present your passport (valid for at least another six months and with a free page for the visa sticker), and pay the fee.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 15 days
- Visa validity: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: $25
- Stay: short term
Egypt tourist visa requirements for Saint Helenians citizens
Documents required for Egypt tourist visa from Saint Helena include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Saint Helena with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Saint Helena in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Egypt
How to apply for Egypt Visa on arrival from Saint Helena
Egypt visa on arrival process for Saint Helenians cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Saint Helenians citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Egypt. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Egypt.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Egypt tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Saint Helenians passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Egypt. If not apply for a new Saint Helenians passport.
Arrival After arriving, Saint Helenians citizens can go to Egypt immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Egypt.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Egypt, present Saint Helena passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Egypt visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Egypt for the 15 days on your stamping.
Egypt visa exemption for Saint Helenians citizens
Visa on Arrival
- Visa exemption does not apply, but Visa on Arrival (VOA) is available at all international airports.
- The VOA fee is $25 USD, granting a single-entry stay for 30 days.
- The Canada visa must have been used to enter Canada at least once before.
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
todayMax stay: 30 days
Thing to consider when applying for Egypt tourist visa
- Make sure Saint Helena passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Egypt.
- Always carry Saint Helena passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Egypt.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Egypt, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Egypt and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Egypt.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Egypt.
- Research the weather conditions in Egypt and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Egypt.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Egypt.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Egypt.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Egypt.
Egypt travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Egypt
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Egypt
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Egypt
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Egypt
💳 access money easily
Drive in Egypt
🚙 best car rentals
Egypt is part of Africa with main city at Cairo. Its Developing country with a population of 91M. The main currency is Egyptian Pound. The languages spoken are Arabic.
Egypt tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Saint Helena visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about Egypt Visa on arrival
Countries to travel near Egypt with Saint Helena passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.