The travel advice is Do not travel to El Salvador. Travel advice is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to El Salvador. El Salvador is part of North America with main city at
San Salvador. Its Developing country with a
population of 7M people. The main currency is El Salvador Colon. The languages
spoken are Spanish.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 7M people
🚨 Travel Advice for El Salvador
1. Airports in El Salvador reopened.
2. Passengers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test result must have been issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to:
- passengers younger than 2 years;
- passengers traveling with a diplomatic passport.
3. Passengers are not allowed to enter if in the past 30 days they have been to South Africa or the United Kingdom.
Travel restriction details for El Salvador
🚫 Destination No quarantine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Delivery/Takeout only
🛍️ Essential only shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Banned