Eritrea tourist visa
Eritrea tourist visa for Central African Republic citizens
Central African Republic citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Eritrea. Eritrea tourist visa is required for Central African Republic citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Eritrea tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Eritrea tourist visa.
Eritrea tourist visa conditions for Central African Republic citizens
How to apply for Eritrea tourist visa from Central African Republic
Central African Republic citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Eritrea. Eritrea tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Eritrea tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Central African Republic passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Eritrea. If not apply for a new Central African Republic passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Eritrea.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Eritrea
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Eritrea is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Eritrea embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Eritrea, present Central African Republic passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Eritrea visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Eritrea for the duration on your stamping.
Eritrea tourist visa requirements for Central African Republic citizens
Documents required for Eritrea tourist visa from Central African Republic include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Central African Republic with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Eritrea An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Eritrea for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Eritrea
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Central African Republic in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Eritrea
🎒 Eritrea travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Eritrea visa advice
Do central african republic citizens need a visa to go to Eritrea?
Yes, visa is required for Central African Republic citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Eritrea visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Eritrea travel restrictions
Eritrea has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Eritrea.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.