The travel advice is Do not travel to Ethiopia. Travel advice is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Ethiopia. Ethiopia is part of Africa with main city at
Addis Ababa. Its Least Developed country with a
population of 92M people. The main currency is Ethiopian Birr. The languages
spoken are Amharic.
👍 Least Developed 👨👩👦👦 92M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Ethiopia
Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) RT-PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 120 hours before arrival.
- This does not apply to:
- passengers younger than 10 years;
- passengers with a diplomatic passport and their immediate family members;
- passengers with a service passport and their immediate family members;
- passengers with a Laissez-Passer issued by an African Union (AU) state and their immediate family members;
- passengers with a Laissez-Passer issued by the United Nations and their immediate family members.
Travel restriction details for Ethiopia
🚫 Destination No quarantine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed