Ethiopia eVisa for Cabo Verde citizens
Cape Verdean citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Ethiopia. Ethiopia eVisa is available online for Cape Verdean citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Ethiopia eVisa. A total of 2 documents are required for applying Ethiopia eVisa. You can find Ethiopia visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Ethiopia from Cabo Verde?
Yes, Ethiopia eVisa is required for Cape Verdean citizens. Cape Verdean passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Ethiopia visit visa conditions for Cape Verdean citizens
- Tourist visa is an electronic single-entry visa issued by the Ethiopian Government for visitors who wish to travel to the country for tourism or other non-business related purposes only.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa fees: $70
- Stay: short term
Ethiopia tourist visa requirements for Cape Verdean citizens
Documents required for Ethiopia tourist visa from Cabo Verde include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 2 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Ethiopia
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
How to apply for Ethiopia eVisa from Cabo Verde
Ethiopia online e-visa application process for Cape Verdean citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Cape Verdean citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Ethiopia visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Ethiopia government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Ethiopia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Cape Verdean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Ethiopia. If not apply for a new Cape Verdean passport.
Online application Go to the Ethiopia tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Ethiopia visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Ethiopia is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Ethiopia tourist visa
- Usually the processing time for tourist visa takes 3 days, so thee travelers should submit their application at least 3 days before their estimated date of arrival in ethiopia.
- Travelers can request for extension before the visa expires by going in person to the Head Office of The Immigration, Nationality and Vital Events Agency (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia).
- Travelers who stay beyond the validity period without extending are subject to fines and legal penalties.
- Nationals of African States who can't make e-Visa payment online can apply online and make the payment on arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport in cash.
- The validity of Ethiopian e-Visa starts from the date you intend to enter Ethiopia not from date of issue.
- e-Visa application fees are not refundable.
- Visa on arrival is obtainable only at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
- eVisa holders must arrive via Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
- eVisas are available for 30 or 90 days.
- Make sure Cabo Verde passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Ethiopia.
- Always carry Cabo Verde passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Ethiopia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Ethiopia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Ethiopia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Ethiopia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Ethiopia.
- Research the weather conditions in Ethiopia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Ethiopia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Ethiopia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Ethiopia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Ethiopia.
Ethiopia travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Praia to Addis Ababa, with prices starting at $149,949.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Ethiopia visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Ethiopia eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.