Ethiopia online e visa
Ethiopia online e visa from Nepal
Ethiopia online e visa is available online for Nepalese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Ethiopia online e visa. A total of 2 documents are required for applying Ethiopia online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Ethiopia online e visa conditions for Nepalese citizens
- Tourist visa is an electronic single-entry visa issued by the Ethiopian Government for visitors who wish to travel to the country for tourism or other non-business related purposes only.
Max Stay: 90 days
How to apply for Ethiopia online e visa from Nepal
Step 1 : Nepalese citizens need to get a visa for Ethiopia online.
Step 2 : Fill online application form for Ethiopia.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment online and submit necessary document
Step 4 : Once the visa application for Ethiopia is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail.
Step 5 : After you get the visa, you can travel to Ethiopia and stay for the duration on your visa.
Ethiopia tourist visa requirements for Nepalese citizens
2 documents required for Ethiopia tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Ethiopia
A clear scan copy of passport of Nepal with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Kathmandu to Addis Ababa
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Ethiopia
Save 88% internationally
💳 No ATM fees in Ethiopia
Ethiopia COVID-19 travel restrictions
Ethiopia is open for travel. Most visitors from Nepal can travel to Ethiopia without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Ethiopia.
✨ Ethiopia tourist visa tips
- Usually the processing time for tourist visa takes 3 days, so thee travelers should submit their application at least 3 days before their estimated date of arrival in ethiopia.
- Travelers can request for extension before the visa expires by going in person to the Head Office of The Immigration, Nationality and Vital Events Agency (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia).
- Travelers who stay beyond the validity period without extending are subject to fines and legal penalties.
- Nationals of African States who can't make e-Visa payment online can apply online and make the payment on arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport in cash.
- The validity of Ethiopian e-Visa starts from the date you intend to enter Ethiopia not from date of issue.
- e-Visa application fees are not refundable.
- eVisa holders must arrive via Addis Ababa Bole International Airport
🎒 Ethiopia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Ethiopia visa advice
Do nepalese citizens need a visa to go to Ethiopia?
Yes, visa is required for Nepalese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Ethiopia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.