Ethiopia Visa on arrival
Ethiopia Visa on arrival for Western Sahara citizens
Saharan citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Ethiopia. Ethiopia Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Saharan citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Ethiopia Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Ethiopia Visa on arrival. You can find Ethiopia visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Ethiopia from Western Sahara?
No, Ethiopia Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to Ethiopia for Saharan citizens. Saharan passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Ethiopia visit visa conditions for Saharan citizens
- Tourist visa will be issued on arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport to nationals or persons holding residence permits issued by your country.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: $70
- Stay: short term
Ethiopia tourist visa requirements for Saharan citizens
Documents required for Ethiopia tourist visa from Western Sahara include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
How to apply for Ethiopia Visa on arrival from Western Sahara
Ethiopia visa on arrival process for Saharan cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Saharan citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Ethiopia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Ethiopia.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Ethiopia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Saharan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Ethiopia. If not apply for a new Saharan passport.
Arrival After arriving, Saharan citizens can go to Ethiopia immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Ethiopia.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Ethiopia, present Western Sahara passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Ethiopia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Ethiopia for the 90 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Ethiopia tourist visa
- Visas on arrival for Ethiopia can also be issued to visitors with a letter of invitation for a meeting, seminar, or workshop organized by the African Union participants of the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa. It is necessary to provide the letter as verification.
- Make sure Western Sahara passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Ethiopia.
- Always carry Western Sahara passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Ethiopia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Ethiopia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Ethiopia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Ethiopia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Ethiopia.
- Research the weather conditions in Ethiopia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Ethiopia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Ethiopia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Ethiopia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Ethiopia.
Ethiopia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Ethiopia visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Ethiopia Visa on arrival
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.