Finland visa for Irish citizens in 2023
Finland tourist visa
Finland tourist visa for Irish citizens
Irish citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Finland. Finland tourist visa is free for Irish citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Finland tourist visa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Finland tourist visa.
Finland visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Irish citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Finland schengen visa requirements for Irish citizens
Documents required for Finland schengen visa from Ireland include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
How to apply for Finland tourist visa from Ireland
Finland visa free process for Irish cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Irish citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Finland. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Finland.
Valid passport Check that Irish passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Finland. If not apply for a new Irish passport.
Arrival After arriving, Irish citizens can go to Finland immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Finland, present Ireland passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Finland visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Finland for the duration on your stamping.
Finland travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Dublin to Helsinki, with prices starting at 37,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Finland
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Finland
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Finland
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Finland
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Finland
💳 access money easily
Finland schengen visa and travel tips
- Make sure Ireland passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Finland.
- Always carry Ireland passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Finland.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Finland, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Finland and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Finland.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Finland.
- Research the weather conditions in Finland and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Finland.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Finland.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Finland.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Finland.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do irish citizens need a visa to go to Finland?
No, visa is not required for Irish citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Finland visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Finland with Ireland passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.