France visa for Estonian citizens in May 2023
France tourist visa
France tourist visa for Estonia citizens
Estonian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to France. France tourist visa is free for Estonian citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for France tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying France tourist visa. You can find France visa exemptions.
France tourist visa conditions for Estonian citizens
France schengen visa requirements for Estonian citizens
Documents required for France schengen visa from Estonia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or National ID card of Estonia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Estonia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave France
How to apply for France tourist visa from Estonia
France visa free process for Estonian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Estonian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into France. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in France.
Valid passport Check that Estonian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in France. If not apply for a new Estonian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Estonian citizens can go to France immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in France, present Estonia passport or National ID card to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive France visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in France for the duration on your stamping.
France visa exemption for Estonian citizens
Thing to consider when applying for France schengen visa
- Freedom of movement (in Regions of France)
- ID card valid
- Make sure Estonia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to France.
- Always carry Estonia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in France.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for France, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in France and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in France.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in France.
- Research the weather conditions in France and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in France.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in France.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in France.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in France.
France travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Tallinn to Paris, with prices starting at 95,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to France
✈️ flight prices
Stay in France
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in France
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in France
💳 access money easily
Drive in France
🚙 best car rentals
France is part of Europe with main city at Paris. Its Developed country with a population of 67M. The main currency is Euro. The languages spoken are French.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do estonian citizens need a visa to go to France?
No, visa is not required for Estonian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for France visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near France with Estonia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.