Gambia tourist visa
Gambia tourist visa for Slovenian citizens
Slovenian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Gambia. Gambia tourist visa is free for Slovenian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Gambia tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Gambia tourist visa.
Gambia tourist visa conditions for Slovenian citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Gambia tourist visa from Slovenia
Slovenian citizens dont need a visa to visit Gambia. Gambia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Slovenian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Gambia. If not apply for a new Slovenian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Slovenian citizens can go to Gambia immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Gambia, present Slovenia passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Gambia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Gambia for the duration on your stamping.
Gambia tourist visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
Documents required for Gambia tourist visa from Slovenia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Slovenia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Slovenia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Gambia
Ljubljana to Banjul
✈️ flight prices next week
2 084,00 €
2 084,00 €
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Gambia
✨ Gambia tourist visa tips
- Only available at Banjul International Airport.
- Arriving via land crossings requires a visa which costs 3000 GMD.
🎒 Gambia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Gambia visa advice
Do slovenian citizens need a visa to go to Gambia?
No, visa is not required for Slovenian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Gambia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Gambia travel restrictions
Gambia is open for travel. Most visitors from Slovenia can travel to Gambia without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Gambia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.