Georgia visa for Wallis citizens in 2023
Georgia tourist visa
Georgia tourist visa for Wallis citizens
Wallis citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Georgia. Georgia tourist visa is free for Wallis citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 360 days and visa expires in 1 year. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Georgia tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Georgia tourist visa. You can find Georgia visa exemptions.
Georgia visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Wallis citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 360 days
- Visa validity: 1 year
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Georgia tourist visa requirements for Wallis citizens
Documents required for Georgia tourist visa from Wallis and Futuna include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Wallis and Futuna with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Wallis and Futuna in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Georgia
How to apply for Georgia tourist visa from Wallis and Futuna
Georgia visa free process for Wallis cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Wallis citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Georgia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Georgia.
Valid passport Check that Wallis passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Georgia. If not apply for a new Wallis passport.
Arrival After arriving, Wallis citizens can go to Georgia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Georgia, present Wallis and Futuna passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Georgia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Georgia for the duration on your stamping.
Georgia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Georgia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Georgia
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Georgia
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Georgia
💳 access money easily
Georgia tourist visa visa exemption for Wallis citizens
Georgia visa exemption 🇬🇪
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Max Stay: 90 days
Georgia tourist visa and travel tips
- ID card valid.
- Make sure Wallis and Futuna passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Georgia.
- Always carry Wallis and Futuna passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Georgia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Georgia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Georgia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Georgia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Georgia.
- Research the weather conditions in Georgia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Georgia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Georgia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Georgia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Georgia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do wallis citizens need a visa to go to Georgia?
No, visa is not required for Wallis citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Georgia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Georgia with Wallis and Futuna passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.