Ghana visa for Guinea-Bissau citizens in May 2023
Ghana tourist visa
Ghana tourist visa for Guinea-Bissau citizens
Guinea-Bissau citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Ghana. Ghana tourist visa is free for Guinea-Bissau citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Ghana tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Ghana tourist visa. You can find Ghana visa exemptions.
Ghana visit visa conditions for Guinea-Bissau citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Ghana tourist visa requirements for Guinea-Bissau citizens
Documents required for Ghana tourist visa from Guinea-Bissau include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Guinea-Bissau with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Guinea-Bissau in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Ghana
How to apply for Ghana tourist visa from Guinea-Bissau
Ghana visa free process for Guinea-Bissau cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Guinea-Bissau citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Ghana. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Ghana.
Valid passport Check that Guinea-Bissau passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Ghana. If not apply for a new Guinea-Bissau passport.
Arrival After arriving, Guinea-Bissau citizens can go to Ghana immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Ghana, present Guinea-Bissau passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Ghana visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Ghana for the duration on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Ghana tourist visa
- Make sure Guinea-Bissau passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Ghana.
- Always carry Guinea-Bissau passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Ghana.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Ghana, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Ghana and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Ghana.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Ghana.
- Research the weather conditions in Ghana and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Ghana.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Ghana.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Ghana.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Ghana.
Ghana travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Bissau to Accra, with prices starting at 374 571,00Fr.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Ghana
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Ghana
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Ghana
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Ghana
💳 access money easily
Drive in Ghana
🚙 best car rentals
Ghana is part of Africa with main city at Accra. Its Developing country with a population of 28M. The main currency is Ghana Cedi. The languages spoken are English.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do guinea-bissau citizens need a visa to go to Ghana?
No, visa is not required for Guinea-Bissau citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Ghana visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Ghana with Guinea-Bissau passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.