Greenland visa for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens in 2023
Greenland tourist visa
Greenland tourist visa for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens
Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Greenland. Greenland tourist visa is free for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Greenland tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Greenland tourist visa.
Denmark visa policy applicable
Greenland has the same visa policy as Denmark. While it shares aspects of its visa policy with Denmark, it has its own specific entry requirements as well. Visitors to Greenland must abide by its entry and visa regulations, which can sometime differ from those applicable to Denmark.
Greenland visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens
- Greenland is a part of the Kingdom of Denmark as an autonomous country.
- It's important to note that Greenland is not a member of the EU or Schengen Area.
- Citizens of Denmark, the Nordic Passport Union (Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Iceland), and Schengen countries can still enter Greenland.
- In some cases, they can even use their national ID card or any photo identification instead of their passport, but they must be able to provide proof of citizenship.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Greenland tourist visa requirements for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens
Documents required for Greenland tourist visa from Saint Kitts and Nevis include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Saint Kitts and Nevis with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Saint Kitts and Nevis in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Greenland
How to apply for Greenland tourist visa from Saint Kitts and Nevis
Greenland visa free process for Saint Kitts and Nevis cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Greenland. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Greenland.
Valid passport Check that Saint Kitts and Nevis passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Greenland. If not apply for a new Saint Kitts and Nevis passport.
Arrival After arriving, Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens can go to Greenland immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Greenland, present Saint Kitts and Nevis passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Greenland visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Greenland for the duration on your stamping.
Greenland travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Greenland
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Greenland
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Greenland
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Greenland
💳 access money easily
Greenland tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Saint Kitts and Nevis passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Greenland.
- Always carry Saint Kitts and Nevis passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Greenland.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Greenland, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Greenland and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Greenland.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Greenland.
- Research the weather conditions in Greenland and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Greenland.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Greenland.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Greenland.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Greenland.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do saint kitts and nevis citizens need a visa to go to Greenland?
No, visa is not required for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Greenland visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Greenland with Saint Kitts and Nevis passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.