Grenada tourist visa
Grenada tourist visa for Japanese citizens
Japanese citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Grenada. Grenada tourist visa is free for Japanese citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Grenada tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Grenada tourist visa.
Grenada tourist visa conditions for Japanese citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Grenada tourist visa from Japan
Japanese citizens dont need a visa to visit Grenada. Grenada tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Japanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Grenada. If not apply for a new Japanese passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Japanese citizens can go to Grenada immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Grenada, present Japan passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Grenada visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Grenada for the duration on your stamping.
Grenada tourist visa requirements for Japanese citizens
Documents required for Grenada tourist visa from Japan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Japan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Japan in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Grenada
Tokyo to St. Georges
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Grenada
🎒 Grenada travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Grenada visa advice
Do japanese citizens need a visa to go to Grenada?
No, visa is not required for Japanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Grenada visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Grenada travel restrictions
Grenada has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Grenada.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.