Grenada tourist visa
Grenada tourist visa for Saint Pierre citizens
Saint Pierre citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Grenada. Grenada tourist visa is required for Saint Pierre citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Grenada tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Grenada tourist visa.
Grenada tourist visa conditions for Saint Pierre citizens
How to apply for Grenada tourist visa from Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Pierre citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Grenada. Grenada tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Grenada tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Saint Pierre passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Grenada. If not apply for a new Saint Pierre passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Grenada.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Grenada
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Grenada is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Grenada embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Grenada, present Saint Pierre and Miquelon passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Grenada visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Grenada for the duration on your stamping.
Grenada tourist visa requirements for Saint Pierre citizens
Documents required for Grenada tourist visa from Saint Pierre and Miquelon include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Saint Pierre and Miquelon with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Grenada An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Grenada for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Grenada
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Saint Pierre and Miquelon in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Grenada
🎒 Grenada travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Grenada visa advice
Do saint pierre citizens need a visa to go to Grenada?
Yes, visa is required for Saint Pierre citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Grenada visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.