Guam visa for Kiribati citizens in June 2023
Guam tourist visa
Guam tourist visa for Kiribati citizens
Kiribati citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Guam. Guam tourist visa is free for Kiribati citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Guam tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Guam tourist visa. You can find Guam visa exemptions.
USA visa policy applicable
Guam has the same visa policy as USA. While it shares aspects of its visa policy with USA, it has its own specific entry requirements as well. Visitors to Guam must abide by its entry and visa regulations, which can sometime differ from those applicable to USA.
Guam tourist visa conditions for Kiribati citizens
- Guam is a US territory, which means that the US Visa Policy applies to travel to Guam. US citizens can travel wihout any visa.
- Applicant: required
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Guam tourist visa requirements for Kiribati citizens
Documents required for Guam tourist visa from Kiribati include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Kiribati with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Kiribati in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Guam
How to apply for Guam tourist visa from Kiribati
Guam visa free process for Kiribati cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Kiribati citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Guam. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Guam.
Valid passport Check that Kiribati passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Guam. If not apply for a new Kiribati passport.
Arrival After arriving, Kiribati citizens can go to Guam immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Guam, present Kiribati passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Guam visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Guam for the duration on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Guam tourist visa
- Make sure Kiribati passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Guam.
- Always carry Kiribati passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Guam.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Guam, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Guam and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Guam.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Guam.
- Research the weather conditions in Guam and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Guam.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Guam.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Guam.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Guam.
Guam travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Guam
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Guam
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Guam
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Guam
💳 access money easily
Drive in Guam
🚙 best car rentals
Guam is part of Oceania with main city at Hagatna. Its Developing country with a population of 184K. The main currency is US Dollar. The languages spoken are English, Chamorro and Spanish.
Do kiribati citizens need a visa for Guam?
No, visa is not required for Kiribati citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Guam visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Kiribati tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Kiribati visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Guam with Kiribati passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.