Guatemala tourist visa
Guatemala tourist visa for Bangladeshi citizens
Bangladeshi citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Guatemala. Guatemala tourist visa is required for Bangladeshi citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Guatemala tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Guatemala tourist visa.
Central American Single Visa
The Central American Single Visa (Visa Única Centroamericana) is a visa for Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. It was implemented by the CA-4 agreement. It allows citizens of those four countries free access to other member countries. It also allows visitors to any member country to enter another member country without having to obtain another visa.
Guatemala tourist visa conditions for Bangladeshi citizens
paymentVisa Fees $25
How to apply for Guatemala tourist visa from Bangladesh
Bangladeshi citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Guatemala. Guatemala tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Guatemala tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Bangladeshi passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Guatemala. If not apply for a new Bangladeshi passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Guatemala.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Guatemala
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Guatemala is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Guatemala embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Guatemala, present Bangladesh passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Guatemala visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Guatemala for the duration on your stamping.
Guatemala tourist visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens
Documents required for Guatemala tourist visa from Bangladesh include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Bangladesh with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Guatemala An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Guatemala for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Guatemala
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Bangladesh in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Guatemala
🎒 Guatemala travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Guatemala visa advice
Do bangladeshi citizens need a visa to go to Guatemala?
Yes, visa is required for Bangladeshi citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Guatemala visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Guatemala travel restrictions
Guatemala is open for travel. Most visitors from Bangladesh can travel to Guatemala without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Guatemala.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.