Guatemala Tourist visa
Guatemala Tourist visa for Chad citizens
Chadian citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Guatemala. Guatemala Tourist visa is required for Chadian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Guatemala Tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Guatemala Tourist visa. You can find Guatemala visa exemptions.
Central American Single Visa
The Central American Single Visa (Visa Única Centroamericana) is a visa for Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. It was implemented by the CA-4 agreement. It allows citizens of those four countries free access to other member countries. It also allows visitors to any member country to enter another member country without having to obtain another visa.
Do you need a visa to go to Guatemala from Chad?
Yes, Guatemala Tourist visa is required for Chadian citizens. Chadian passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Guatemala visit visa conditions for Chadian citizens
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa fees: $25
- Stay: short term
Guatemala tourist visa requirements for Chadian citizens
Documents required for Guatemala tourist visa from Chad include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Chad with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Guatemala An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Guatemala for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Guatemala
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Chad in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Guatemala Tourist visa from Chad
Guatemala tourist visa application process for Chadian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Chadian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Guatemala visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Guatemala government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Guatemala tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Chadian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Guatemala. If not apply for a new Chadian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Guatemala.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Guatemala embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Guatemala
Visa processing After submission your Guatemala visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Guatemala in their passport and can collect passport from the Guatemala embassy or consulate.
Guatemala visa exemption for Chadian citizens
- Applicable Countries: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros, Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Niger, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, South Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Zambia
todayMax stay: 90 days
Thing to consider when applying for Guatemala tourist visa
- Make sure Chad passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Guatemala.
- Always carry Chad passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Guatemala.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Guatemala, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Guatemala and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Guatemala.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Guatemala.
- Research the weather conditions in Guatemala and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Guatemala.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Guatemala.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Guatemala.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Guatemala.
Guatemala travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Guatemala visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Guatemala Tourist visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.