Guernsey tourist visa
Guernsey tourist visa for Slovenian citizens
Slovenian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Guernsey. Guernsey tourist visa is required for Slovenian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Guernsey tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Guernsey tourist visa.
Guernsey tourist visa conditions for Slovenian citizens
How to apply for Guernsey tourist visa from Slovenia
Slovenian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Guernsey. Guernsey tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Guernsey tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Slovenian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Guernsey. If not apply for a new Slovenian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Guernsey.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Guernsey
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Guernsey is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Guernsey embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Guernsey, present Slovenia passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Guernsey visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Guernsey for the duration on your stamping.
Guernsey tourist visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
Documents required for Guernsey tourist visa from Slovenia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Slovenia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Guernsey An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Guernsey for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Guernsey
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Slovenia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Guernsey
🎒 Guernsey travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Guernsey visa advice
Do slovenian citizens need a visa to go to Guernsey?
Yes, visa is required for Slovenian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Guernsey visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.