Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival for Swedish citizens
Swedish citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Guinea-Bissau. Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival is available on arrival for Swedish citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival.
Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival conditions for Swedish citizens
How to apply for Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival from Sweden
Swedish citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Guinea-Bissau. Guinea-Bissau visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Guinea-Bissau tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Swedish passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Guinea-Bissau. If not apply for a new Swedish passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Swedish citizens can go to Guinea-Bissau immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Guinea-Bissau.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Guinea-Bissau, present Sweden passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Guinea-Bissau visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Guinea-Bissau for the duration on your stamping.
Guinea-Bissau tourist visa requirements for Swedish citizens
Documents required for Guinea-Bissau tourist visa from Sweden include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Sweden with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Sweden in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Guinea-Bissau
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Guinea-Bissau
🎒 Guinea-Bissau travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Guinea-Bissau visa advice
Do swedish citizens need a visa to go to Guinea-Bissau?
No, visa is not required for Swedish citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Guinea-Bissau visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Guinea-Bissau travel restrictions
Guinea-Bissau is open for travel. Most visitors from Sweden can travel to Guinea-Bissau without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Guinea-Bissau.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.