Guinea-Bissau tourist visa
Guinea-Bissau tourist visa for Saharan citizens
Saharan citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Guinea-Bissau. Guinea-Bissau tourist visa is required for Saharan citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Guinea-Bissau tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Guinea-Bissau tourist visa.
Guinea-Bissau tourist visa conditions for Saharan citizens
How to apply for Guinea-Bissau tourist visa from Western Sahara
Saharan citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Guinea-Bissau. Guinea-Bissau tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Guinea-Bissau tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Saharan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Guinea-Bissau. If not apply for a new Saharan passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Guinea-Bissau.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Guinea-Bissau
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Guinea-Bissau is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Guinea-Bissau embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Guinea-Bissau, present Western Sahara passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Guinea-Bissau visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Guinea-Bissau for the duration on your stamping.
Guinea-Bissau tourist visa requirements for Saharan citizens
Documents required for Guinea-Bissau tourist visa from Western Sahara include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Western Sahara with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Guinea-Bissau An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Guinea-Bissau for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Guinea-Bissau
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Western Sahara in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Guinea-Bissau
🎒 Guinea-Bissau travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Guinea-Bissau visa advice
Do saharan citizens need a visa to go to Guinea-Bissau?
Yes, visa is required for Saharan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Guinea-Bissau visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Guinea-Bissau travel restrictions
Guinea-Bissau has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Western Sahara need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Guinea-Bissau. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Guinea-Bissau.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.