The travel advice is Do not travel to Guyana. Travel advice is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Guyana. Guyana is part of South America with main city at
Georgetown. Its Developing country with a
population of 747K people. The main currency is Guyana Dollar. The languages
spoken are English.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 747K people
🚨 Travel Advice for Guyana
1. Airports in Guyana reopened.
2. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 7 days before arrival.
3. Passengers are subject to a PCR test upon arrival.
- This does not apply to passengers with a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result with a test taken at most 72 hours before arrival.
4. Passengers could be subject to quarantine.
5. Passengers without a completed "Passenger Locator Form" obtained at least 24 hours before departure at [https://guyanatravel.gy/passenger-locator-form/](https://guyanatravel.gy/passenger-locator-form/) must complete a Health Declaration Form before arrival.
Travel restriction details for Guyana
🚫 Destination No quarantine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Delivery/Takeout only
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed