Honduras tourist visa
Honduras tourist visa for Gambian citizens
Gambian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Honduras. Honduras tourist visa is required for Gambian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Honduras tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Honduras tourist visa.
Central American Single Visa
The Central American Single Visa (Visa Única Centroamericana) is a visa for Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. It was implemented by the CA-4 agreement. It allows citizens of those four countries free access to other member countries. It also allows visitors to any member country to enter another member country without having to obtain another visa.
Honduras tourist visa conditions for Gambian citizens
How to apply for Honduras tourist visa from Gambia
Gambian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Honduras. Honduras tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Honduras tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Gambian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Honduras. If not apply for a new Gambian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Honduras.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Honduras
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Honduras is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Honduras embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Honduras, present Gambia passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Honduras visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Honduras for the duration on your stamping.
Honduras tourist visa requirements for Gambian citizens
Documents required for Honduras tourist visa from Gambia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Gambia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Honduras An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Honduras for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Honduras
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Gambia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Honduras
🎒 Honduras travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Honduras visa advice
Do gambian citizens need a visa to go to Honduras?
Yes, visa is required for Gambian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Honduras visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Honduras travel restrictions
Honduras is open for travel. Most visitors from Gambia can travel to Honduras without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Honduras.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.