Hong Kong tourist visa
Hong Kong tourist visa for Cameroonian citizens
Cameroonian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Hong Kong. Hong Kong tourist visa is required for Cameroonian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of upto 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Hong Kong tourist visa. A total of 8 documents are required for applying Hong Kong tourist visa.
Hong Kong tourist visa conditions for Cameroonian citizens
- Travelers can apply for a Hong Kong visa from the nearest Chinese embassy or consulate. As an alternative, you may also submit your visa application to the HKSAR Immigration Department either directly by post or through a local sponsor
- To shorten the processing time, application forms and supporting documents can be sent by fax in the first instance. However, the original copy of the duly completed application form and the photographs required should be sent immediately to the HKSAR Immigration Department by air mail
Max Stay: upto 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Hong Kong tourist visa from Cameroon
Cameroonian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Hong Kong. Hong Kong tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Hong Kong tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Cameroonian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Hong Kong. If not apply for a new Cameroonian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Hong Kong.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Hong Kong
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Hong Kong is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Hong Kong embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Hong Kong, present Cameroon passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Hong Kong visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Hong Kong for the duration on your stamping.
Hong Kong tourist visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens
Documents required for Hong Kong tourist visa from Cameroon include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 8 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Hong Kong
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Hong Kong
🎒 Hong Kong travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Hong Kong visa advice
Do cameroonian citizens need a visa to go to Hong Kong?
Yes, visa is required for Cameroonian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Hong Kong visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Hong Kong travel restrictions
Hong Kong has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Cameroon will not be allowed to travel to Hong Kong. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Hong Kong.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.