Hong Kong tourist visa
Hong Kong tourist visa for Cook Islander citizens
Cook Islander citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Hong Kong. Hong Kong tourist visa is free for Cook Islander citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Hong Kong tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Hong Kong tourist visa.
Hong Kong tourist visa conditions for Cook Islander citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Hong Kong tourist visa from Cook Islands
Cook Islander citizens dont need a visa to visit Hong Kong. Hong Kong tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Cook Islander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Hong Kong. If not apply for a new Cook Islander passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Cook Islander citizens can go to Hong Kong immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Hong Kong, present Cook Islands passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Hong Kong visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Hong Kong for the duration on your stamping.
Hong Kong tourist visa requirements for Cook Islander citizens
Documents required for Hong Kong tourist visa from Cook Islands include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Cook Islands with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Cook Islands in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Hong Kong
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Hong Kong
🎒 Hong Kong travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Hong Kong visa advice
Do cook islander citizens need a visa to go to Hong Kong?
No, visa is not required for Cook Islander citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Hong Kong visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Hong Kong travel restrictions
Hong Kong has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Cook Islands will not be allowed to travel to Hong Kong. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Hong Kong.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.