1.Passengers are not allowed to enter Iceland until 17 April 2020.
This does not apply to nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland.
This does not apply to passengers with a British passport.
This does not apply to passengers with a residence permit issued by a Schengen Member State.
This does not apply to:
- family members of nationals of EEA Member States, Switzerland and of British nationals;
- health and care workers traveling on duty;
- humanitarian aid workers;
- international organizations personnel;
- passengers that require international protection;
- passengers traveling on family emergencies;
- members of armed forces traveling on duty.
2.Passengers listed in above exemptions who intent to travel through Iceland on their way to another Schengen Member State must have a written confirmation of their permission to enter the other Schengen Member State.
3.Returning nationals and residents of Iceland must undergo quarantine for 14 days.