1. Passengers are not allowed to transit or enter Indonesia.
- This does not apply to nationals of Indonesia.
- This does not apply to passengers with a Temporary Stay Permit (ITAS) or Permanent Stay Permit (ITAP).
- This does not apply to airline crew.
- This does not apply to the following passengers:
a. passengers with a Diplomatic Visa or Service Visa.
b. passengers with a Diplomatic Stay Permit or Service Stay Permit.
c. medical Aid Workers or Food Sustenance Workers for Humanitarian Purposes.
d. foreigners/Expatriates working on strategic national projects.
2. Passengers who are eligible to enter Indonesia (except nationals of Indonesia) must comply with the following requirements:
- have a valid health certificate in English issued by Health Authority from respective country. It must be valid within 7 days and state the passenger is free from respiratory disease, and
- have no travel history in the last 14 days from China (People's Rep.), France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Korea (Rep.), Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom and Vatican City (Holy See), and
- agree for self-quarantine for 14 days and fill in statement of compliance on arrival.