The travel advice is Do not travel to Indonesia. COVID travel advice is country is Major for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Indonesia. Indonesia is part of Asia with main city at
Jakarta. Its Developing country with a
population of 259M people. The main currency is Rupiah. The languages
spoken are Indonesian.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 259M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Indonesia
Last updated: December 5, 2020
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of Indonesia;
- passengers with a Temporary Stay Permit (ITAS) or Permanent Stay Permit (ITAP);
- passengers with a diplomatic or a service visa;
- passengers with a diplomatic or service stay permit;
- passengers with a visit visa;
- passengers with an APEC Business Travel Card;
- nationals of the United Arab Emirates traveling under the Safe Travel Corridor program to Denpasar (DPS), Jakarta (CGK), Medan (KNO) or Surabaya (SUB) with a business visa. They must have a return ticket and a medical certificate in English with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure. They are subject to medical screening.
2. Passengers are not allowed to transit.
3. Passengers without a printed medical certificate in English with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 7 days before arrival are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days.
4. Airline crew without a printed medical certificate in English with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 7 days before arrival are subject to medical screening and quarantine until their next flight.
5. A completed "electronic health awareness card (e-HAC)" must be presented upon arrival. The card can be obtained before departure at [https://inahac.kemkes.go.id/](https://inahac.kemkes.go.id/)
6. Airline crew with a crew ID card are visa exempt if they are listed in the General Declaration and wearing uniform.
7. Deadhead crew will be given an entry stamp. They must:
- have a valid crew ID card or crew member certificate;
- provide written notification to Immigration Officer proving they will be on duty on the return flight. The notification must be received by Immigration Officer minimum 24 hours from arrival.
8. Suspension of all visa exemptions and visa on arrival facilities.
Travel restiction details for Indonesia
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Closed to Vistors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed