44 countries offering visa free for Indonesian citizens
Visa free destinations for Indonesian passport holders in November 2023
Indonesian citizens can visit 44 countries visa free without a visa. Indonesia passport visa free countries include Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Laos. Indonesia passport is ranked 93 by Visa List Passport Index November 2023.
Visa-free travel can save a lot of time, money, and effort as it eliminates the need for visa applications, waiting periods, and fees. It also provides more flexibility in travel planning, allowing Indonesian citizens to make spontaneous decisions and explore new destinations without restrictions.
Indonesia is part of South-Eastern Asia, Asia with main city at Jakarta. Its Developing country with a population of 259M. The main currency is Rupiah. The languages spoken are Indonesian. Find best countries to travel on visa free. See a visual map of visa requirements on the world map.
Benefits of visa-free travel
visa-free destinations provide a multitude of benefits for Indonesian passport holders. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Convenience and flexibility : One of the primary benefits of visa-free countries is the convenience they offer. Indonesian passport holders can travel to these destinations without the need for a visa application beforehand, and can obtain a visa upon arrival. This flexibility enables travelers to book last-minute trips, take advantage of travel deals, and make changes to their travel plans with ease.
- Saves time and money : Applying for a visa in advance can be a lengthy and expensive process. The visa-free travel saves time and money for Indonesian passport holders as they do not have to go through the visa application process before departure. It is also cost-effective as there are no additional fees involved, except the visa fee which can be paid at the arrival airport.
- Enhanced Travel experience : The visa-free countries enhances the travel experience for Indonesian passport holders. They do not have to worry about obtaining a visa in advance, which can be a stressful experience. Instead, they can focus on enjoying their trip and exploring the destination. The program also eliminates the need for travelers to spend time researching visa requirements, which can be time-consuming and confusing.
- Spontaneous travel opportunities : visa-free travel allows Indonesian travelers to be more spontaneous with their travel plans. Without the need to apply for a visa, travelers can make last-minute decisions to explore new destinations or take advantage of travel deals.
- Less paperwork : visa-free travel means less paperwork and fewer requirements to fulfill. This makes trip planning easier and less stressful, allowing Indonesian travelers to focus on other aspects of their trip, such as booking flights and accommodations.
Top visa-free countries for Indonesian passport holders
As a Indonesian passport holder, you have access to a wide range of visa-free countries in November 2023. These destinations include popular tourist destinations in Asia, South America, North America, Oceania, Africa and Europe.
- Asia : Some of the top visa-free countries in Asia include Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Laos and Oman.
- South America : Some of the top visa-free countries in South America include Colombia, South Georgia, Chile, Peru and Ecuador.
- North America : Some of the top visa-free countries in North America include Barbados, Haiti, Saint Kitts and Nevis and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Oceania : Some of the top visa-free countries in Oceania include Micronesia, Kiribati, Fiji, Cook Islands and Pitcairn.
- Africa : Some of the top visa-free countries in Africa include Mozambique, Angola, Namibia, Tunisia and Morocco.
- Europe : Some of the top visa-free countries in Europe include Belarus and Serbia.