Iran Tourist visa
Iran Tourist visa for American Samoa citizens
American Samoan citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Iran. Iran Tourist visa is required for American Samoan citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 3 months. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Iran Tourist visa. A total of 9 documents are required for applying Iran Tourist visa. You can find Iran visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Iran from American Samoa?
Yes, Iran Tourist visa is required for American Samoan citizens. American Samoan passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Iran visit visa conditions for American Samoan citizens
- Some visa applicants will need to attend a visa interview, though some applicants may qualify for a visa without interview. You should wait until your application pass all required process within 10 business days.
- If the embassy or consulate at which you apply informs that you must have a visa interview, the visa application process cannot be completed until you appear for an interview with a consular officer.
- Print and keep the evisa application submission notice. This page will be appearing when you completed the email verification process after submitting your online visa application.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 3 months
- Stay: short term
Iran tourist visa requirements for American Samoan citizens
Documents required for Iran tourist visa from American Samoa include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 9 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Iran
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
How to apply for Iran Tourist visa from American Samoa
Iran tourist visa application process for American Samoan citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, American Samoan citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Iran visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Iran government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Iran tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that American Samoan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Iran. If not apply for a new American Samoan passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Iran.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Iran embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Iran
Visa processing After submission your Iran visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Iran in their passport and can collect passport from the Iran embassy or consulate.
Thing to consider when applying for Iran tourist visa
- To apply for an Iranian visa at the embassy, you first need a visa authorisation code from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- You can contact a reliable Iranian travel agency through our contact form to get an Iran LOI with visa authorisation code.
- An “e-visa” system has been put in place since January 2017, that allows travelers to get their authorisation code without going through a tour operator. You still need to visit the embassy to apply and to pick up your visa though.
- In short, it is not a real e-visa. Instead, it is a way to get the authorisation code needed to apply for your Iran visa without the help of a tour operator.
- Not all times are auspicious for traveling to Iran. In the past, it has been difficult to get a visa during election times.
- Iranian visas must be obtained from the Iranian Interests section of the Embassy of Pakistan, Washington, D.C. or an Iranian embassy in a third country.
- U.S. visitors are fingerprinted and photographed upon entry.
- Independent travelers must be accompanied by an authorized guide at all times.
- Make sure American Samoa passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Iran.
- Always carry American Samoa passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Iran.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Iran, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Iran and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Iran.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Iran.
- Research the weather conditions in Iran and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Iran.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Iran.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Iran.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Iran.
Iran travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Iran visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Iran Tourist visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.