Iran online e visa
Iran online e visa for Cape Verdean citizens
Cape Verdean citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Iran. Iran online e visa is available online for Cape Verdean citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Iran online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Iran online e visa.
Iran online e visa conditions for Cape Verdean citizens
Applicant not required
Max Stay: 30 days
How to apply for Iran online e visa from Cape Verde
Cape Verdean citizens need to get online visa to visit Iran. Iran online e visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Iran tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Cape Verdean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Iran. If not apply for a new Cape Verdean passport.
- Step 3 : Go to the Iran tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Step 4 : After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Step 5 : Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Step 6 : Once visa application for Iran is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Iran, present confirmation email along with Cape Verde passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Iran visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Iran for the duration on your stamping.
Iran tourist visa requirements for Cape Verdean citizens
Documents required for Iran tourist visa from Cape Verde include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Cape Verde with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Iran An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Iran for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Iran
🎒 Iran travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Iran visa advice
Do cape verdean citizens need a visa to go to Iran?
Yes, visa is required for Cape Verdean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Iran visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Iran travel restrictions
Iran has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Cape Verde will not be allowed to travel to Iran. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Iran.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.