Iran visa on arrival for Cook Islander citizens in May 2023
Iran visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Iran visa on arrival for Cook Islands citizens
Cook Islander citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Iran. Iran visa on arrival is available on arrival for Cook Islander citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Iran visa on arrival. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Iran visa on arrival. You can find Iran visa exemptions.
Iran visa on arrival conditions for Cook Islander citizens
- Apply for an electronic visa application by clicking on the following
- You must submit a hardcopy of Grant Notice to the Visa-On-Arrival counter at the airport. The notice will be available when your application for Visa on Arrival is approved and you receive the grant email.
- Citizens of foreign countries, who are entitled to obtain visas at border checkpoints, must pay visa fee through banking terminals at airport in euros.
- Visa on arrival is issued in all Iranian airports.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Iran tourist visa requirements for Cook Islander citizens
Documents required for Iran tourist visa from Cook Islands include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Iran
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
How to apply for Iran visa on arrival from Cook Islands
Iran visa on arrival process for Cook Islander cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Cook Islander citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Iran. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Iran.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Iran tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Cook Islander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Iran. If not apply for a new Cook Islander passport.
Arrival After arriving, Cook Islander citizens can go to Iran immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Iran.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Iran, present Cook Islands passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Iran visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Iran for the duration on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Iran tourist visa
- Applying through the Iranian Travel Agencies and having Iran Visa reference number before the trip still the safer way.
- Valid Travel Insurance is often asked at the Airports, be sure you have adequate travel insurance for Iran. Here is some useful information about travel insurance for Iran
- You no longer need to apply through the e-visa site at least 2 days in advance to present the submission notice at the visa desk in the airport. Although it does seem to help you get processed faster on arrival. No need to wait for anything from the system, just print the confirmation and fly.
- You can exit Iran through a land border with a visa on arrival.
- Getting 2 visa on arrivals on the same passport is not a problem should you return to Iran at a later date.
- When arriving at the airport, you will be asked to buy a health insurance policy if you cannot produce evidence of already having one (per person 18$ / 14 Euro) at one counter and then on the second counter, the Iranian visa will be issued as soon as the fee is paid.
- You also don’t need a ID picture anymore, but take one just in case.
- The New Zealand government advises its citizens not to travel to Iran due to the potential for violent civil unrest, the risk of arrest or detention and the volatile security situation in the region.
- Make sure Cook Islands passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Iran.
- Always carry Cook Islands passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Iran.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Iran, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Iran and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Iran.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Iran.
- Research the weather conditions in Iran and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Iran.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Iran.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Iran.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Iran.
Iran travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Iran
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Iran
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Iran
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Iran
💳 access money easily
Drive in Iran
🚙 best car rentals
Iran is part of Asia with main city at Tehran. Its Developing country with a population of 79M. The main currency is Iranian Rial. The languages spoken are Persian (Farsi).
Frequently Asked Questions
Do cook islander citizens need a visa to go to Iran?
No, visa is not required for Cook Islander citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Iran visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Iran with Cook Islands passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.