Iraq tourist visa
Iraq tourist visa for Norfolk Islander citizens
Norfolk Islander citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Iraq. Iraq tourist visa is required for Norfolk Islander citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Iraq tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Iraq tourist visa.
Iraq tourist visa conditions for Norfolk Islander citizens
How to apply for Iraq tourist visa from Norfolk Island
Norfolk Islander citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Iraq. Iraq tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Iraq tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Norfolk Islander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Iraq. If not apply for a new Norfolk Islander passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Iraq.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Iraq
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Iraq is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Iraq embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Iraq, present Norfolk Island passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Iraq visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Iraq for the duration on your stamping.
Iraq tourist visa requirements for Norfolk Islander citizens
Documents required for Iraq tourist visa from Norfolk Island include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Norfolk Island with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Iraq An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Iraq for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Iraq
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Norfolk Island in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Iraq
🎒 Iraq travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Iraq visa advice
Do norfolk islander citizens need a visa to go to Iraq?
Yes, visa is required for Norfolk Islander citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Iraq visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.